Hello hello welcome back, sorry for the lack of posts I just haven’t done anything that would be suitable/enough for a post 😦 But I’m baaackkkk with a cookie post! *YAY* ! I was looking through some old photos and I saw some triple chocolate cookies I made from Tanya Burr, so I thought I’d get my Love, Tanya book out and bake something because it is all so good! I wanted to bake something easy and quick and cookies are just the perfect fit!
So I had the mindset of blogging it, but once I had mixed in the flour, I realised I hadn’t taken any pictures… so I’ll just show you the results and the method for it!
- You’re gonna wanna get all your ingredients and equipment out before you start anything so you aren’t faffing around and it makes it 10x easier!
- Mix 200g butter (softened) and 300g sugar together until everything is combined and it looks fluffy and light.
- Add in 1 large egg and mix in.
- Add in 325g SR flour along with a bit of milk if needed.
- Break up 100-200g (or however much you want) of each chocolate and add into the dough, combining it underneath and in the middle for an ‘even spread’.
- This recipe makes 10 cookies, but depends on how big you want them to be, so make your ‘ball sizes’ however big/small you want… I did mine rather large without realising quite how big they would be.. Put them on a tray and pop into the oven for 10-15 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Take them out, let them cool a little bit so you don’t burn yourself, but then dig in and have a cuppa or a glass of milk with it!
There we go! Very quick, very easy, very yummy! If you are into baking I defo recommend Tanya’s books because the recipes are amazing!!!!!!!!!
To read more baking posts >>click here<<